Saturday, June 19, 2010

Caribbean Cruise Top Ten Highlights: #5 Cayman Islands

Seriously, I am horrible at keeping my blog up to date. I have got to finish this top ten about this cruise since it has been over a month since we went on it. Here I go.

Aubree and Taylor took tons of pictures and I have narrowed it down to 15 for the Cayman Islands. My dad hired a man to take us out on a private boat to different places for scuba diving.

The first place we went was Sting Ray City. Here is Aubree all ready to do her first dive as a certified scuba diver.

Dave and I snorkeled while the others were below us scuba diving. Here is Dave and I posing for the camera.




Taylor and Aubree posing for the camera. How cute!

My dad posing for the camera.

Dave and I watching the action from above.

These stings rays were everywhere!

We even got to touch them.

We saw more then just sting rays.

Aubree is so beautiful when she scuba dives.

They also did some other really deep dives where they could not take the camera and you could not see much snorkeling. Here is a boat that was saw docked in the marina. I know my kids would love to go on this "pirate" ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers