Monday, May 24, 2010

Caribbean Cruise Top Ten Highlights: #6 The Food

One great thing about a cruise is that the food is all you can eat and you don't have to worry about how much it costs because it has already been paid for in the cruise ticket. This caused me to eat way too much. It is like Taylor said, "I have been eating way too much, way too often." I did gain several pounds but I sure enjoyed doing it.

My favorite meal of the day was breakfast. We really enjoyed out breakfast waiter. Her name was Corina, and she was from Romania.

Dave and I waiting for our food.

I loved getting the hot chocolate and dipping the pastries in it.

Eggs Benedict, yum!

We had to dress up fancy for a couple of the dinners. Aubree helped me do my hair. I love her face in this picture so I had to post it.

All dressed up at dinner.





Aubree loves to eat!

These are a couple of the appetisers we had.


They served lobster for dinner one night. As you can see, Aubree didn't like it too well.

My favorite part about dinner was the desert. Almost every night I would order two different ones off the menu because I couldn't decide. I still really miss having desert after every meal. The last night they brought out baked Alaska. You can see the waiters carrying the I cream that is on fire. They even did a little parade with it.

1 comment:

  1. I miss that food! I get hungry just thinking about it! and don't the funny faces make the pictures more fun to look at :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers