Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything

My blog posts tend to be a feast or famine. Sorry about that. Here is a whole bunch of stuff from my latest picture upload that I thought I would share.


This past April we went on a Mexican Riviera cruise with my entire family! It was fun having our boys with us and they sure had tons of fun.


We did lots of playing at the beach, (Paul is scared of the water and freaks out if it touches his feet)
watching TV, (Nate had his face painted like a pirate at the kids center)

eating lots of food,


sand swimming.






Paul turned three while we were on the cruise. He had a party on the boat. Here the kids are playing duck-duck-goose.

Here is all of his gifts. He wears the cow boy boots along with a cow boy hat, that he got from the Hardie grandparents, every single day. I am not exaggerating.

The chefs' made him an awesome birthday cake and they all came out to sing him

'Happy Birthday". He felt so special.

He had a gigantic piece for himself, but he only ate all of the frosting.




For Easter, our City did a big Easter egg hunt. The Easter bunny was there so Nate got a picture with him;


Paul was terrified of the bunny and would not even go close to him. He does look a bit scary but Paul is scared of everything.




We went with my grandparents to their cabin at Bear Lake. I love this place. It was practically my second home growing up. I have probably been there over a hundred times.





My dad went to China with his students for a couple of weeks so my sister and I stayed with my mom. My boys sure loved spending time with their cousin Sam. They had a lot of fun playing in the hot tub.

They fell a sleep watching a movie.




Nate started playing t-ball this spring. It is a lot of fun watching all of the little boys learn to play base ball. It makes Dave and I feel like our little boy is growing up so fast. Here is a video of him batting.




1 comment:

Followers