Sunday, May 16, 2010

Caribbean Cruise Top Ten Highlights: #10 Bahamas

My parents took Dave and I along with Aubree and Taylor on a cruise to the Caribbean. It was a lot of fun. It felt like a celebration for Dave and I since he was finally done with school. There is sooooooo much to share so I thought I would do a "top ten" and do a post for the next ten days. Aubree and Taylor were the photographers and they took a billion pictures. Hope you enjoy.
Our last stop on the cruise was at a private Princes Cruise Island in the Bahamas. This was probably one of the least favorite stops we took. There wasn't much to do other than hang out on the beach and snorkel.
My mom was having a horrible time just sitting on the beach all day. Before I took this picture I told my mom to show us how much fun she was having for the camera. She thought that was pretty funny.
The boys tried out the fishing. It was not good. I don't think they caught anything.


All dressed up to snorkel.










While we were snorkeling a lifeguard man on a jet ski told us to be careful because there may be some bull sharks this time of year. I admit that snorkeling scares me for that exact reason. After that I was all done snorkeling and was quick to get out of the water.

Tomorrow #9

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I dream of the day when I will get to go on a cruise. If that was the boring day, I can't wait to see what else you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoo for blogging! Can't wait to see what you'll do for #1

    ReplyDelete

Followers