Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dave has GRADUATED!!!

I was going to do a post about our cruise that we took a couple of weeks ago, but I fiirst need to give this new accomplishment its well deserved recogmition. After three very long years of work and school, long hard days for Dave and lonely ones for his family, Dave has completed his MBA. Dave has worked very hard for this and has been prsistant, even though circumtances were very difficult. This really is such a great accomplishment. Dave and I have said that this is one of the hardest things we have ever done. Great job Dave! We are so very proud of you.



We recently had Whitney take some family picutres. Here are some of my favorites.




Now that school is over, it is time to play.


I am going to do a "Top Ten" blog post of our cruise next. I will do one everyday. So stay tuned over the next ten days to see the highlights of the cruise we took.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers